60 Days Free Trial Diets and Weight loss Products

Friday, November 1, 2013

How to Lose 10 Lbs Fast - Quick Weight Loss Tips

Here's how to lose 10 lbs fast with some of my best quick weight loss tips. I'm going to give you some exercise tips because when I talk to my new clients, a lot of them devote enough time to exercise for weight loss... but it just isn't happening.


How to Lose 10 Lbs Fast With Exercise


1. Short mini-workouts are USUALLY better than longer workouts for weight loss


What is a short mini-workout. I consider any workout under 10 minutes a mini-workout. However, I do 1 better and make sure my clients never have to workout for more than 5 minutes in a row... unless they do a specific type of walking I recommend.


Anyway, for short workouts, I suggest you jump on a mini-trampoline, hula hoop, and do hindu squats. For the first 2, you can do them 1-2 minutes at a time. Perfect for busy women. For hindu squats, I recommend you do them for 5 minutes straight.


Jumping on a mini-trampoline and hula hooping are pretty much self-explanatory. I do those 2 exercises during tv commercials to save even more of my time. I get in at least 20 minutes a day.


For hindu squats (fast bodyweight squats), I do them 5 minutes a day... usually before I take a shower.


Before you jump right into doing 5 minutes, practice with doing 2-3 minutes. Here's your goal... get at least 20 squats per minute. So for 2 minutes, 40 squats... for 3 minutes, 60 squats. Obviously, if you do them for 5 minutes you'll need to do 100 squats minimum.


If you can't get to those goals right away, don't worry. Just keep practicing the movement.


2. Incline walking


This is the special type of walking I highly recommend. Why? Because it's great for fast weight loss compared to "normal" walking. This will take a little more of your time and you'll need either a hill or preferably a treadmill that you can incline to 10-15 degrees. Then just walk on it for 15-20 minutes a day.


If you want to know how to lose 10 lbs fast, I urge you to give up "normal" type of cardio exercises and replaced them with these quick weight loss tips so that not only will you know how to lose weight quickly... you'll actually lose the weight.


For More Related Topics Blog: Weight Loss Plans Men

No comments:

Post a Comment